- Dry and savory, with flavors of raspberry, apricot and citrus blossom with zero sugar. Pair with spicy Thai food.
Pinot Noir (2011) - SOLD OUT
- Dry and light bodies, with notes of raspberry and cherry. A hint of rose hip with a smokey and light chocolate finish. Pair with salmon.
Red Barn Red
- A blend of Cabernet, Tempranillo, and Malbec with flavors of black cherry, fig, cocoa, and black pepper with a wonderfully smooth finish. Pair with steak.
Merlot - SOLD OUT
- Notes of red plum, black cherry, and cedar. Ending in a velvety finish with a hint of black pepper. Pair with grilled flat iron steak.
Chardonnay - SOLD OUT
- Apple, pineapple, and lemon flavors spring forward in this lightly oaked chardonnay. Pair with grilled shrimp.
- Flavors of green apple, mango, and lime with a hint of honeysuckle, creating a smooth finish. 3% residual sugar in this wine. Pair with crab and other seafood.
- A semi-sweet wine with complex aromas of rose petals and ruby red grapefruit. Notes of white peach and tangerine offer a crisp and fresh finish. 4% residual sugar in this wine. Pair with curry dishes.
English Cider- SOLD OUT
- A dry deep golden cider with caramel notes made from estate grown English apples. Can be paired with various foods including spicy thai food, cheeses, and salami.
- Heirloom, vintage, and cider apples make up this golden sparkling cider with aromas of pear, wildflowers, and honey. Flavors of green apple, pears, and a splash of citrus with a long and savory finish.
Perry- SOLD OUT
- A dry, refreshing, and tart pear cider made from estate grown English pears. Pair with bbq or cheese and crackers.